Fourth Tux Workshop on Quantum Gravity
Monday, February 15 to Friday, February 2017
Tux in winter
The workshop brings together experts on canonical and covariant loop quantum gravity and related topics, in the scenic village of Tux, in the Austrian alps.
Topics covered by the conference include
- All approaches to loop quantum gravity (e.g. canonical, covariant, GFT)
- Other approaches to quantum gravity and their relation to LQG
- LQG related quantum gravity phenomenology
- Quantum gravity topics of general interest
Organizers of the conference are
- Norbert Bodendorfer <Norbert.Bodendorfer_at_googlemail.com>
- Christian Fleischhack <fleischh_at_math.uni-paderborn.de>
- Jerzy Lewandowski <Jerzy.Lewandowski_at_fuw.edu.pl>
- Hanno Sahlmann <hanno.sahlmann_at_gravity.fau.de>
The venue of the conference is the Gletschersaal at the Tux Center.
The conference dinner will take place Wednesday, Feb. 17, 19:00 at the Höllstein-Hütte.