Fifth Tux workshop on Quantum Gravity
Monday, February 13 to Friday, February 17 2017
Tux in winter
Topics covered by the conference include
- All approaches to loop quantum gravity (e.g. canonical, covariant, GFT)
- Other approaches to quantum gravity and their relation to LQG
- LQG related quantum gravity phenomenology
- Quantum gravity topics of general interest
This year, we specifically invite contributions concerning the continuum limit and renormalisation. More general and in particular pedagogical talks on these issues are highly welcome. While all other contributions are also welcome, we reserve the right to treat presentations targeting the topic of the workshop with preference.
Links to previous Tux meetings can be found here .
- Norbert Bodendorfer <Norbert.Bodendorfer_at_googlemail.com>
- Christian Fleischhack <fleischh_at_math.uni-paderborn.de>
- Jerzy Lewandowski <Jerzy.Lewandowski_at_fuw.edu.pl>
- Hanno Sahlmann <hanno.sahlmann_at_gravity.fau.de>
the workshop will be held at the Tux Center
is planned at the Höllenstein-Hütte.